Yes, I am beyond words to express how AWESOME it was to see Daniel play two great days of tennis and along with his doubles partner WIN a state tennis championship! Anything that I've done in tennis or any other sport pales next to that...and I couldn't be happier.
I am busy in practice helping lots of families be happier and healthier and loving it, (you can see my office website by clicking on Bill in the main blog site).
I'm also doing my best to get ready for 3 more triathlons this summer. Two smaller sprint ones here in Utah, and one Olympic distance one in Idaho...the infamous Spudman triathlon. I'm getting a bit better in the swim, convinced Robbie I needed a new bike, and am running pretty decent for an old duffer as well.
We are both proud and sad that Daniel is about to graduate from high school and then go on to be a Utah State Aggie.
We love having 4 of our 6 kids around and especially love having our 7 1/2 month old grandson Elias around a lot!
Hope all is well with all of you.
Love,
Bill
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey old duffer,
I believe all your energy can be attributed to drinking ionized water.
Love, Jilleth
Sweet Jilleth:
Our dear former friend and fellow 'hiker'. Thanks for the water comment...how is life with you?
Geez, don't remind me about the hiking incident. What a weeny I was!
Life is good. I'm trying to figure out motherhood and happy as can be! We are moving away from the desert (Mesa, AZ) and into the rain forest (Seattle, WA) so that should be exciting. I'm glad you guys have this blog so I can keep tabs on your ever-changing crew! The next few years should bring in some exciting drama! It's been that way in my family. Macy is the 12th grandchild for my parentals. Since then #13 has come and #14 is in the oven! Whew! It's essentially a baby factory.
Keep the posts coming! You guys are on my link list so I check it out all the time.
Good to hear your update Jilleth...
AZ to Washington...wow, you guys like to mix it up!
By the way, check out my office blog again...the answer to how things turned out with the wee one is there!
Bill
Post a Comment